Modern permissiveness and the new culture of entitlement allows disturbed people to reach adulthood without proper socialization. In a book meant both for the general public and for professionals, best selling author and psychologist George Simon explains in plain English:
- How most disturbed characters think
- The habitual behaviors the disturbed use to avoid responsibility and to manipulate, deceive and exploit others
- Why victims in relationships with disturbed characters do not get the help they need from traditional therapies
- A straightforward guide to recognizing and understanding all relevant personality types, especially those most likely to undermine relationships
- A new framework for making sense of the crazy world many find themselves in when there’s a disturbed character in their lives
- Concrete principles that promote responsibility and positive change when engaging disturbed characters
- Tactics to lessen the chances of victimization and empower those who would otherwise be victims in their relationships with many types of disturbed characters
This book was released in August 2010 by Parkhurst Brothers Inc.l, Publishers.
Purchase Character Disturbance online via Amazon.com.
This book is available for purchase online at Amazon.com. Bulk orders of this book from qualifying institutions and organizations can be purchased at case discounts directly from the publisher by emailing: email@example.com. More information visit: www.parkhurstbrothers.com.